We are looking for Office manager for Dubrovnik office.
TECLA Consulting Norway is a Norwegian consulting company which helps private persons and small companies from different EU counties.
We are a team of specialist who assist our clients in a wide range of services such as: tax declaration, establishing companies, accounting for small and medium sized enterprises.
We are a fast growing, modern company white advanced digital business solutions and communication system. We have established a Dubrovnik office and we want to grow it to become our central office for Eastern Europe / Balkan market.
To thrive in this role, you'll need to love variety, work independently, communicate well and be super organised, even when you're working from home! We are looking for a motivated individual with a proven track record in office administration. You may have experience from a different field than small business or technology but will be have a proven ability to work under pressure and prioritise. The right candidate will play an integral part in the future expansion of our company.
This is a unique opportunity and the role design can be flexible to fit the strengths and interests of the right candidate (including the days and hours to be worked).
- lead and develop Dubrovnik office
- responsible for day to day business of Dubrovnik office
- organization of timely and accurate service to the clients
- work independently
- communicate whit clients via phone, email and general correspondence
- invoice clients and manage accounts payable
The skills you will bring
- ability to work as part of a hardworking and flexible team
- advanced English, English is the internal company language
- well-developed organizational skills
- strong analytical skills
- strong ability of prioritization
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- College Degree or equivalent qualifications plus work experience
- minimum 1 year of work exertions
- Our office is in OTP Banka building in Vukovarska street, Dubrovnik
Encouraging and friendly working environment. Excellent work/life balance. We will provide you conditions to learn fast and to adapt to the new modern working environment. You will be part of international team and will gather experiences in working in international environment. You will have opportunity of personal growth and advancement. Three months’ probation period and motivating income.
We offer unique opportunity and the role design can be flexible to fit the strengths and interests of the right candidate.
Start of work 1. June 2019 or after the agreement.
If you find this position interesting and challenging, please appl till 10 May sending us CV and one-page cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.